Disklabs® Forensic Data Recovery Service provides the only way to ensure that ALL the suspects data is analysed,
regardless of the condition of the hard disk drive or digital media storage device
• Acquire data from seemingly ‘dead’ hard drives
• Acquire data from scratched CD’s/DVD’s
• Acquire data from crashed hard drives
• Acquire data from hard drives with corrupt firmware
• Acquire data from fire damaged hard drives.
• Acquire data from hard drives which ‘click’
• Bring a case against the suspect that maliciously damages his data device
• Read hidden and deleted files from disks
Using ACPO standards, Disklabs® are able to interrogate the hard disk drive, and access data without writing to the disk, therefore,
not altering the evidence in any way. This means that you can bring a case against a suspect that would have previously been dropped.
Disklabs utilise their clean facility, (ISO BS EN 14644), and hold ISO9001 accreditations. Disklabs have been accredited by all major
hard disk drive manufacturers. Disklabs is the chosen partner of Western Digital, one of the largest hard disk drive manufacturers
in the world.